NEW 2022-2023 PYP Student Planner
Each week the planner focuses on essential skills and strategies which complement the approaches to learning across the PYP Programme:
- Research skills – Note taking, report writing, referencing skills, gathering and presenting information, revision strategies, examination techniques
- Communication skills – presentations, listening, effective reading, non-verbal communication,
- Thinking skills – critical thinking, higher level thinking tools, problem-solving, reflection activities
- Social skills – group work, emotional skills, coping skills, ethical behaviour
- Self-management skills – motivation and goal setting tools, time management, organization skills
- Mindfulness Activities
You can also customize to your school. We can add your school name, logo and 10 pages of custom content.
These custom planners have a minimum order of 100 copies per order and pricing is based on final quantity needed. Ask us how!