Each week the planner focuses on essential skills and strategies which complement the approaches to learning across the Diploma Programme:
- Research skills – Note taking, report writing, referencing skills, gathering and presenting information, revision strategies, examination techniques
- Communication skills – presentations, listening, effective reading, non-verbal communication,
- Thinking skills – critical thinking, higher level thinking tools, problem solving, reflection activities
- Social skills – group work, emotional skills, coping skills, ethical behaviour
- Self-management skills – motivation and goal setting tools, time management, organization skills
- Mindfulness Activities
These custom planners have a minimum order of 500 copies per order.
Additionally, these custom planners include one year free online resources to support your teachers and students.
These custom products and resources are designed with flexibility in mind to provide students with the skills to flourish.
Our resources are designed to support teachers to encourage natural curiosity, to educate the person as a whole, and help students to develop skills which are relevant across the curriculum and help them "learn how to learn".
Studentwellbeing.com resources provide students with a unique opportunity to engage with a range of approaches to learning skills (ATL):
- Communication Skills
- Research Skills
- Self-Management Skills
- Social Skills
- Thinking Skills
Ask us how! CALL OR EMAIL FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION firstname.lastname@example.org