Welcome to the IB Source space dedicated to help your Regional Association.
IBARMS KEYSTONE 2016
Preview latest IB resources
Win cool stuff
Let us assist you with your purchases
June 26 - 29, 2016
Caryn will be available to answer most of your IB Source related questions but if you need any additional assistance let us know by filling in this form
The purpose of the Rocky Mountain Association of IB World Schools (IBARMS) is the general improvement, support, and recognition of established and developing International Baccalaureate Programs in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Support the role of the IB Coordinator.
- Facilitate continuing program development, curriculum improvement, and curriculum implementation.
- Provide a network for collaboration among professional staff of IB Programs.
- Serve as a clearinghouse for ideas and materials relating to IB curriculum.
- Provide publicity of IB Programs and achievements of IB students within the region.
- Support programs that encourage interaction between IB students from the region.
- Provide support for developing IB Programs within the region.
- Foster recognition and understanding of the IB by North American Universities and Colleges.
- Act as liaison between IB and state boards of education within the region.
- Promote support of IB Programs and IB students from state, local, public and private agencies.
- Provide education of IB Programs for schools, districts, universities, and state agencies.
- Serve as a collective voice and liaison with IBO.