Welcome to the IB Source space dedicated to help your Regional Association.
FLIBS 2016 3RD QUARTERLY MEETING
Preview latest IB resources
Win cool stuff
Let us assist you with your purchases
February 25 & 26, 2016
Caryn will be available to answer most of your IB Source related questions but if you need any additional assistance let us know by filling in this form
The purpose of FLIBS shall be the general improvement of education for the Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programs. These programs are accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organization. All of the authorized schools in the State of Florida and applicant schools in the southeastregionmay join FLIBS and participate in the organization. The goals and objectives of FLIBS include:
- Facilitating continuing program development, curriculum improvement and implementation.
- Sponsoring opportunities for networking for teachers, counselors, coordinators and administrators.
- Serving as a clearinghouse for ideas and materials relating to IB courses and programs.
- Facilitating publicity for students, high schools, and school systems participating in the IB.
- Facilitating professional, student and public discussions of IB programs.
- Fostering recognition and understanding of the IB by North American Universities and Colleges.