Using Mindfulness & Teaching Gratitude (Middle & High school teacher version)
Are your students down in the dumps? Rowdy and wild? Teaching students mindfulness practices and gratitude tools can help change your classroom into a more positive and peaceful environment. Learn how with this interactive workshop.
Overview: Explore ways to integrate mindfulness practices and gratitude practices into your classroom to create a more peaceful and positive classroom environment. Learning best practices and the benefits of these practices on academic success and your classroom environment.
- Understand how mindfulness and gratitude can support academic achievement
- Learn easy ways to implement these practices into your classroom
- Explore case studies to practice what you are learning
- Create mindfulness and gratitude practices for your future lessons
A SHORT OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE:
- Certificate of completion for 2 hours of learning to be used for teacher re-licensure or professional development hours (based on your state and country requirements)
- Teaching tools for teaching grades 6th grade - 12th grade
- Printable resources for teachers to use in their classroom
- Interactive questions to check for understanding