Teaching Growth Mindset (Elementary school teacher version)
"I can't do this."
"It's too hard."
"I'm just not smart enough."
Have you heard this in your classroom or seen students just give up because they think it's too hard? This workshop teaches you how to build a growth mindset in your students, increase their motivation, and create a more successful classroom!
Overview: Learn how to build your students' growth mindset through positive self-talk and confidence building activities. By building a growth mindset, motivation will grow to create a more engaging and successful classroom. This workshop gives teachers tools and strategies for building motivation and teaching growth mindset with printable resources to use with their students and teaching best practices.
- Understand why successful students use growth mindset
- Learn strategies to build students' growth mindset
- Explore ways to keep students motivated in your classroom
- Create your own goal-setting resources for your students
A SHORT OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE:
- Certificate of completion for 2 hours of learning to be used for teacher re-licensure or professional development hours (based on your state and country requirements)
- Teaching tools for teaching grades Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Authentic classroom case studies and explanatory videos
- Printable resources for teachers to use in their classroom Interactive questions to check for understanding