Teaching Emotional Awareness (Elementary school teacher version)
Emotional outbursts and stubborn students can make teaching difficult, and interactions in the classroom tough. Learn ways to help your students identify and manage their emotions with this interactive workshop, full of printables and case studies to support your learning.
Overview: Discover ways to teach students to identify their emotions, understand emotions, and manage their emotions. By managing their emotions, you can help your students find coping strategies. This workshop gives teachers tools and tips on ways to create a self-management toolkit in their classroom with interactive case studies and printable resources to use with their students.
- Understand ways to teach students to identify their emotions
- Learn strategies to help students manage their emotions
- Explore new resources to help students cope with big emotions
- Create your own self-management toolkit for your classroom
A SHORT OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE:
- Certificate of completion for 2 hours of learning to be used for teacher re-licensure or professional development hours (based on your state and country requirements)
- Teaching tools for teaching grades Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Authentic classroom case studies and explanatory videos
- Printable resources for teachers to use in their classroom Interactive questions to check for understanding