Teacher Well-Being & Self-Care (Middle & High school teacher version)
Do you find yourself overwhelmed and struggling to enjoy teaching? This workshop gives teachers support by providing information on creating healthy boundaries and creating a healthier well-being. Because when teachers first care for themselves, they are better able to care for their students!
Overview: Learn to care more for yourself by setting appropriate boundaries, balancing your responsibilities, and creating more wellness practices. This workshop gives elementary school teachers tools and strategies for using SEL for themselves.
- Understand the difference between self-care and wellness
- Learn strategies for balancing your responsibilities
- Explore tools to set appropriate boundaries and care for your well-being
- Create a well-being strategy
A SHORT OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE:
- Certificate of completion for 2 hours of learning to be used for teacher re-licensure or professional development hours (based on your state and country requirements)
- Tools and strategies are given and practiced throughout this workshop
- Authentic classroom case studies and meditation videos
- Printable resources for teachers to use to create a well-being practice