Pearson IB Mathematics Maths Applications and Interpretation SL (eBook edition) 4 Year License (9780435193416)
Author: Tim Garry, Ibrahim Wazir, Kevin Frederick, Bryan Landmann
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Isbn 10: 0435193414
Release date: 30 Aug 2019
Series: Pearson Mathematics
This is an ebook edition only
Developed for first teaching in 2019, our four new Mathematics Diploma titles fully support the new IB Mathematics Guide and the new approach to teaching IB Diploma Maths.
- Authoring team of experienced IB teachers, workshop leaders, and former Chief, Deputy and Assistant examiners and moderators: Tim Garry, Ibrahim Wazir, Jim Nakamoto, Kevin Frederick, Bryan Landman and Stephen Lumb.
- Additional integrated digital content including GeoGebra applets created specifically for the course. All syllabus content clearly and thoroughly explained. Worked examples to help students tackle questions.
- Practice questions from past papers to help students prepare for exams.
- Rich and wide-ranging chapter on Mathematics in Theory of Knowledge, written by a highly experienced TOK examiner.
- Guidance on Internal Assessment.
- Standard Level and Higher Level textbooks to ensure every student has the content they need for their learning journey.
Sign up for a free 2-month trial here
*Ebooks, Licenses and Registrations are Non Refundable.