Digital Safety & Wellness (Elementary school teacher version)
Striking a balance between online and offline can be hard...for adults and kids! Learn how to teach your students how to make healthy and safe decisions online.
Overview: Focus on digital citizenship and online safety to teach students how to make healthy and responsible decisions online. This workshop goes through the principles of digital citizenship and helps teachers learn best practices for teaching online safety to their students.
- Understand digital citizenship and online safety issues for elementary school students
- Learn best practices for teaching digital safety & wellness
- Explore case studies to practice what you are learning
- Create a digital citizenship lesson that you can use in your teaching
A SHORT OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE:
- Certificate of completion for 2 hours of learning to be used for teacher re-licensure or professional development hours (based on your state and country requirements)
- Teaching tools for teaching grades Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Printable resources for teachers to use in their classroom
- Interactive questions to check for understanding