English B for the IB Diploma-(2 Years Digital Subscription) E-Book
English B for the IB Diploma Boost Subscription includes digital teaching and learning and a subscription to Boost, where you will find a range of online resources to support your teaching.
- Save time planning your lessons with a flexible scheme of work and lesson overviews.
- Support every learner effectively with differentiated worksheets and interactive self-marking activities.
- Ensure targeted learning with end-of-unit tests to track and inform students' progress.
- Help students to deliver effective presentations and debate confidently with authentic audio material to support teaching of the five prescribed themes.
- Consolidate knowledge with answers to all questions in the Student Book.
Note for e-book only purchases: E-books, Licenses and Registrations are Non Refundable. Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based to be registered and used/viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They take 24-48 hours to set up and send.
Hodder Education – Boost e-books are an online school account registration. They are ONE OR TWO YEAR LICENSES that start a few days after purchase. The Boost teacher resource is sharable within a school. An administrator’s name and email will be needed for the school’s registration. School purchase only. Not sold to individuals. This item is a two year license.
Author: Hyun Jung Owen
Curriculum: International Baccalaureate
Format: Boost eBook
Release date: 15th April 2021