Oxford University Press
IB English A: Literature: (Print and Online Course Book Pack) (9780198434672)
Author: Anna Androulaki and Author Brent Whitted
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 10.9 x 0.6 x 8.6 inches
Isbn 10: 0198434677
Pages: 400 pages
Release date: 04/27/2019
Series: IB Diploma Programme English A: Literature students, aged 16-18
- Address all aspects of the new English A: Literature guide, with in-depth coverage of the new course structure and content, including the Areas of Exploration, global concerns, concepts and conceptual questions
- Develop learners' understanding of the nuances of different text types, and the possibilities for connections across the syllabus, via engaging explanations, extracts and activities
- Encourage reflection, inquiry and critical thinking through integrated support for Theory of Knowledge and Approaches to Learning, plus expert guidance on developing the new learner portfolio
- Thoroughly prepare students for IB assessment via overviews of the written components, exam-style practice questions, and support for the new Internal Assessment
- The IB English A: Literature Course Book is available in print, online and as a print and online pack, with additional teacher support materials provided via a free website
- This Online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2029. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account.
- Access may be transferred once to an additional user.