Building Self-Worth & Resilience (Middle & High school teacher version)
"I can't do this."
"It's too hard."
"I'm just not smart enough."
Have you heard this in your classroom or seen students just give up because they think it's too hard? This workshop teaches you how to build a growth mindset in your students, increase their motivation, and create a more successful classroom!
Overview: Cultivate a classroom where resilience and self-worth can grow by creating more opportunities for your students to practice building resilience in a safe environment. This workshop gives teachers best practices and strategies for how they can build resilience in their elementary school students using printable resources, explanatory videos, and case studies to practice what they are learning.
- Understand the concept of building resilience
- Learn tools and best practices for building resilience and self-worth
- Explore tools to help your students build their confidence and resilience
- Create a resilience toolkit with your students
A SHORT OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE:
- Certificate of completion for 2 hours of learning to be used for teacher re-licensure or professional development hours (based on your state and country requirements)
- Teaching tools for teaching grades Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Authentic classroom case studies and explanatory videos
- Printable resources for teachers to use in their classroom
- Interactive questions to check for understanding