NEW TEACHER TURNKEY SOLUTION PERFECT FOR IB COORDINATORS
Our Math Teacher Prep course helps new teachers by preparing them to enter their IB classroom. Help your NEW teachers master the nuts and bolts of teaching their IB course. This is a great tool for IB coordinators who have new teachers in multiple subjects and don’t have time to individually train them. This course is not a substitute for an IB workshop.
The goal of this course is to provide you with quality professional development by experienced IB teachers around the world. Learn by taking a self-paced eLearning course where we will:
- Guide you through the new elements of the curriculum, including the aims, concepts, learner portfolio, and the Areas of Exploration
- Provide you with IB Math classroom examples from expert teachers
- Give you practice reading and marking sample assessments
- Teach you how to organize your DP Mathematics course
- Show you examples of how to integrate the ATL, ATT, and Learner Profile into your classroom
- Provide space for collaboration with teachers around the world, and access to a guru who can answer your questions and provide feedback
- 90-day access so that your new teachers have plenty of time to take the course
- Completion certificate emailed to you upon completion of the course.
LEARN ALL THE IB ELEMENTS
Our courses will help new teachers learn all the key components of successfully managing an IB classroom. All this can be done at their own pace, schedule and on any device.
SIMPLIFY THINGS FOR IB COORDINATORS
IB coordinators can onboard their new teacher using the courses. New teachers can then demonstrate their successful completion of the course by presenting their certificate.
REAL CLASSROOM EXAMPLES
New IB teachers will be able to see real classroom examples of IA, Unit plans, Lesson plans. They can then test their comprehension through assessments and exercises.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Brad Opfer has been teaching IB Diploma Math for over 15 years at various schools including the Canadian School of Hong Kong and the Antwerp International School. He currently runs math revision courses for Oxford Study Courses, Pamoja and is an IB Math Examiner.
Find a sample of the course here:
This work/product/service has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate®, Baccalaureat International®, Bachillerato