Edtrove’s suite of products includes student planners for all grade levels, a printed teacher’s manual, and an electronic teacher toolkit all focused on seamlessly integrating social-emotional learning into students’ daily lives. Student planners include appropriately sequenced activities that target each of the CASEL competencies.
These 40-week planners consist of four themes (10 weeks per theme) including:
- Identity and Mindset (self-awareness skills)
- Courage and Kindness (relationship skills)
- A Place to Belong (social-awareness skills)
- Healthy Well-being (self-management skills and responsible decision-making skills)
Each week the planner focuses on one age-appropriate social-emotional learning lesson and includes an activity to help students internalize and understand the lesson.
Planners also include:
- Learning Log or Homework Log
- Goal-setting and goal reflection lessons
- Lessons, book suggestions, and activity pages for each of the four themes/competencies
- A review and reflection lesson at the end of each theme
- SEL Resources in the back of the planners including real-world case studies, SEL reflection checklist, Mindfulness resources, and other age-appropriate SEL-specific resources for students
- Blank notes pages and coloring/creative expression pages
- CASEL-aligned lessons and activities
- Logically sequenced lessons and activities
- Student planners include appropriately sequenced activities that target each CASEL competency.
- Accessible and appropriate lessons for diverse learners
- Opportunities for students to use their strengths as an individual
- Encourages safe communication and collaboration with peers
- Opportunities for students to self-monitor their progress
- Student-centered activities with real-world applications
- Giving students leadership and responsibility for their learning