1. Social Justice in the Elementary School Classroom
Explore the ways teachers can create an equitable classroom within an SEL-aligned lens. Focus on self-awareness and social awareness.
Capstone: Create a Ripple Effect poster for your classroom
2. Culturally Responsive Teaching in Elementary School
Learn how to create an SEL-aligned classroom environment that is culturally responsive and equitable for all your learners. Focus on social awareness, relationship skills, and self-awareness.
Capstone: Reflect and connect with other SEL teachers on this topic
3. Neurodiversity in Elementary School
Discover SEL-aligned tools that general education teachers can use with neurodiverse students. Focus on social awareness and self-management.
Capstone: Create an Equity Plan for your students
4. Racial Equity in Elementary School
Investigate systemic racism in education and tools teachers can use in their classrooms to create more equitable learning environments. Focus on social awareness and responsible decision-making.
Capstone: Create your own Equity Teaching Philosophy
5. Your Elementary School Classroom Declaration of Equity
Create a classroom declaration of equity step-by-step with this interactive workshop. Focus on social awareness, relationship skills, and self-awareness.
Capstone: Create your Declaration of Equity
- Interactive elements to make your learning more engaging
- Real classroom examples of SEL situations
- Downloadable classroom-ready resources
- Create your own custom resources throughout the workshop
- Engage with a community of peers in the discussion boards
- 2-hour completion certificate for each SEL workshop theme
- All 5 SEL workshop themes in this toolkit take approximately 10-15 hours total for completion
- Visit https://seltrove.net/bundle/equity-bundle-elementary-school for additional information.