Edtrove’s suite of products includes student planners for all grade levels, a printed teacher’s manual, and an electronic teacher toolkit all focused on seamlessly integrating social-emotional learning into students’ daily lives. Student planners include appropriately sequenced activities that target each of the CASEL competencies.
These 40-week planners consist of four themes (10 weeks per theme) including:
- Identity and Mindset (self-awareness skills)
- Courage and Kindness (relationship skills)
- A Place to Belong (social-awareness skills)
- Healthy Well-being (self-management skills and responsible decision-making skills)
Each week the planner focuses on one age-appropriate social-emotional learning lesson and includes an activity to help students internalize and understand the lesson.
Planners also include:
- Learning Log or Homework Log
- Goal-setting and goal reflection lessons
- Lessons, book suggestions, and activity pages for each of the four themes/competencies
- A review and reflection lesson at the end of each theme
- SEL Resources in the back of the planners including real-world case studies, SEL reflection checklist, Mindfulness resources, and other age-appropriate SEL-specific resources for students
- Blank notes pages and coloring/creative expression pages
- CASEL-aligned lessons and activities
- Logically sequenced lessons and activities
- Student planners include appropriately sequenced activities that target each CASEL competency.
- Accessible and appropriate lessons for diverse learners
- Opportunities for students to use their strengths as an individual
- Encourages safe communication and collaboration with peers
- Opportunities for students to self-monitor their progress
- Student-centered activities with real-world applications
- Giving students leadership and responsibility for their learning
All users will be able to personalize their ebook by adding fully-searchable notes, highlights, bookmarks.
User Documentation Information for digital products and ebooks.
Ebook is NOT printable
Each ebook will be valid for 365 days from the day of purchase. The ebook is viewable via your web browser or our app sharedbook.com via iOS or Android devices. Upon completion of the 365-day cycle, access to the ebook will expire.
When accessing ebooks for the first time, you will have to activate your SharedBook account using a web browser (your account cannot be activated through the SharedBook iOS or Android apps). This is a quick step taken after clicking an ebook link in the email invitation received when ebook resources are distributed. The link in the email will open a page where you set up your account password. This action only has to be taken the first time SharedBook is used.
Once the password has been entered, your account is activated and you can access your SEL Planner ebook in the SharedBook Web Reader, or using the SharedBook iOS or Android apps. User documentation and support can be viewed at
All ebook sales are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please allow 48-72 hours to set up access to your SEL Student Planner ebooks