Author: Ibrahim Wazir, Tim Garry
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 7.8 x 0.9 x 10.4 inches
Edition: 1st Edition
Isbn 10: 1292267410
Pages: 608 pages
Release date: 06/18/2019
Series: IB Diploma Program
Developed for first teaching in 2019, our four new Mathematics Diploma titles fully support the new IB Mathematics Guide and the new approach to teaching IB Diploma Maths.
- Authoring team of experienced IB teachers, workshop leaders, and former Chief, Deputy and Assistant examiners and moderators: Tim Garry, Ibrahim Wazir, Jim Nakamoto, Kevin Frederick, Bryan Landman and Stephen Lumb.
- Additional integrated digital content including GeoGebra applets created specifically for the course. All syllabus content clearly and thoroughly explained. Worked examples to help students tackle questions.
- Practice questions from past papers to help students prepare for exams.
- Rich and wide-ranging chapter on Mathematics in Theory of Knowledge, written by a highly experienced TOK examiner.
- Guidance on Internal Assessment.
- Standard Level and Higher Level textbooks to ensure every student has the content they need for their learning journey.