A great teacher resource that gives you everything necessary to become a better MYP teacher. Practical tools, classroom examples, and content from experienced MYP teachers and Math Department Heads.
- Classroom examples and resources to give you ideas for how to best teach MYP
- Downloadable resources you can modify and use right away in your own classroom
- Explanations and graphics to help you plan your units of inquiry
30+ downloadable resources and informative graphics to use in your classroom and deepen your knowledge.
Easy-to-understand explanations for creating your unit of inquiry including unit plan samples, using the key and related concepts, global contexts, and statement of inquiries.
Student samples and teacher videos to help you plan your MYP Math course.
A DIGITAL WORKBOOK
Take notes, keep track of your assessment marks, and reflect all in one spot with a free workbook. The workbook also includes:
- Infographics from inside the toolkit
- Self-reflection questions
- Small group discussion questions for your vertical, horizontal, or subject team, so you can work together to create a more cohesive MYP curriculum at your school.
EARN A DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
Earn a digital certificate that can be used for re-licensure (depending on your state or country).
1-click share your certificate on social media platforms:
Some Questions We Hear Often
How does the toolkit help me with teaching MYP Math?
This toolkit includes 30+ downloadable resources all focused on supporting you as you teach MYP Math. The course includes:
- Detailed information on building your unit of inquiry
- Classroom examples and downloadable examples from experienced teachers
- Best practices, videos, and audios to support you in becoming a more effective MYP Math teacher
Can an experienced MYP Math teacher benefit from using the IB toolkit?
Definitely! With over 30+ printable resources, our toolkit includes a wide variety of ideas to spark your creativity and get you excited about teaching language acquisition.
Can I use this for all my teachers at my school and district?
Yes! This MYP Math toolkit is designed to work with our other Ibtrove toolkits for a comprehensive and unified professional learning opportunity for all the IB teachers in your building and district.
Bundle this toolkit with our other Ibtrove toolkits to create a customized learning plan for your teachers!
** Please note: You will receive the log in email within 24-48 hours after purchase**
For additional information, visit https://www.ibtrove.co/course/myp-mathematics
See an example of the teacher workbook + toolkit preview below.