NEW TEACHER TURNKEY SOLUTION PERFECT FOR IB COORDINATORS
Welcome to this Ibtrove Teacher Prep Course for Theory of Knowledge. The goal of this course is to provide you with quality professional development by experienced coordinators around the world.
Our DP Theory of Knowledge Teacher Prep Course helps new teachers by preparing them to enter their IB classroom. Help your NEW teachers master the nuts and bolts of teaching their IB course. This is a great tool for IB coordinators who have new teachers in multiple subjects and don’t have time to individually train them. This course is not a substitute for an IB workshop.
In this self-paced course we will:
The goal of this course is to provide you with quality professional development by experienced TOK teachers around the world.
In this self-paced course we will guide you through the elements of the curriculum, including the aims, assessment objectives, and how TOK fits into the Core
- Provide you with classroom examples from expert teachers
- Give you expert tips on how to organize, plan, and mark assessments, including giving you an opportunity to read through several TOK essays and practice marking them
- Teach you how to organize your course
- Show you examples of how to integrate the ATL, ATT, and Learning Profile into your classroom
- Provide space for collaboration with teachers around the world, and access to a guru who can answer your questions and provide feedback
- 90-day access so that your new teachers have plenty of time to take the course
- Completion certificate emailed to you upon completion of the course
LEARN ALL THE IB ELEMENTS
Our courses will help new teachers learn all the key components of successfully managing an IB classroom. All this can be done at their own pace, schedule and on any device.
SIMPLIFY THINGS FOR IB COORDINATORS
IB coordinators can onboard their new teacher using the courses. New teachers can then demonstrate their successful completion of the course by presenting their certificate.
REAL CLASSROOM EXAMPLES
New IB teachers will be able to see real classroom examples of IA, Unit plans, Lesson plans. They can then test their comprehension through assessments and exercises.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Find a sample of the Theory of Knowledge course here:
This work/product/service has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate®, Baccalaureat International®, Bachillerato