NEW TEACHER TURNKEY SOLUTION PERFECT FOR IB COORDINATORS
Welcome to this Ibtrove Teacher Prep Course for the Diploma Programme in a Nutshell! The goal of this course is to provide you with quality professional development by experienced IB teachers around the world. Learn by taking a self-paced eLearning course where we will:
- Guide you through the new elements of the DP curriculum, including the aims, concepts, learner portfolio, and the Areas of Exploration
- Provide you with classroom examples from expert teachers
- Give you practice reading and marking sample assessments
- Teach you how to organize your course
- Show you examples of how to integrate the ATL, ATT, and Learning Profile into your classroom
- Provide space for collaboration with teachers around the world, and access to a guru who can answer your questions and provide feedback
- Completion certificate emailed to you upon completion of the course.
- FREE 7-day trial access
LEARN ALL THE IB ELEMENTS
Our courses will help new teachers learn all the key components of successfully managing an IB classroom. All this can be done at their own pace, schedule and on any device.
SIMPLIFY THINGS FOR IB COORDINATORS
IB coordinators can onboard their new teacher using the courses. New teachers can then demonstrate their successful completion of the course by presenting their certificate.
REAL CLASSROOM EXAMPLES
New IB teachers will be able to see real classroom examples of IA, Unit plans, Lesson plans. They can then test their comprehension through assessments and exercises.
Find a sample of the course here:
This work/product/service has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate®, Baccalaureat International®, Bachillerato