- A thorough and in-depth account of the new IB DP Theory of Knowledge syllabus, for first assessment 2022, including chapters on each of the five optional Themes and the Areas of Knowledge
- Extended case studies with fascinating source material that can be used for classroom activities
- Interesting and challenging content to help students consider a wide range of views and ideas from multiple perspectives
- Content viewed through the required conceptual framework of 'Scope', 'Perspectives', 'Methods and tools' and 'Ethics'
- Comprehensive support for the assessment including the Exhibition and Essay