A great teacher resource that gives you everything necessary to become a better IB teacher. Practical tools, classroom examples, and content from experienced IB teachers and Department Heads.
Pick 10 seats for any of our IBDP, MYP, or CP Teacher Toolkits and save 25% off the normal price. All toolkits are valid for 1 year and are an excellent resource for new IB teachers and those who need a refresher course. Each toolkit is valid for 1 user.
- Classroom examples and resources to give you ideas for how to best teach MYP and/or IBDP
- Downloadable resources you can modify and use right away in your own classroom
- Explanations and graphics to help you plan your units of inquiry
- 15+ downloadable resources and informative graphics to use in your classroom and deepen your knowledge.
- Easy-to-understand explanations for creating your unit of inquiry including unit plan samples, using the key and related concepts, global contexts, and statement of inquiries.
- Student samples and teacher videos to help you plan your IB subject.
A DIGITAL WORKBOOK
Take notes, keep track of your assessment marks, and reflect all in one spot with a free workbook. The workbook also includes:
- Infographics from inside the toolkit
- Self-reflection questions
- Small group discussion questions for your vertical, horizontal, or subject team, so you can work together to create a more cohesive IB curriculum at your school.
EARN A DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
Earn a digital certificate that can be used for re-licensure (depending on your state or country).
1-click share your certificate on social media platforms:
Bundle this toolkit with our other Ibtrove toolkits to create a customized learning plan for your teachers!
For additional information visit https://www.ibtrove.co
** Please note: You will receive the log in email within 24-48 hours after purchase**
See an example of an IB Teacher Toolkit below: