DP Literature Teacher Toolkit (1-Year Subscription) (9781954760240)
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Guiding IB educators towards success.
Practical tools, classroom examples, and content shared by IB examiners, workshop leaders, and experienced DP teachers.
Every IBDP toolkit includes:
- Content on the aims, objectives, and foundational elements of each Diploma subject.
- Guidance on designing a scope & sequence.
- Content and classroom examples for planning and instructing the Internal Assessment, plus student samples for teachers to practice their marking.
- Resources and student samples focused on the External Assessments in each subject.
- Teaching and learning support for incorporating the Approaches to Learning (ATLs), Approaches to Teaching, and the Learner Profile.
- Classroom examples for how to incorporate the DP Core(CAS, TOK, Extended Essay) into each subject.
- A workbook for notes, reflections, and small group collaboration.
- A certificate of completion.
DP Toolkit Benefits
for teachers, IB coordinators, and administrators
IB Coordinator Benefits
School Administrator Benefits
Bundle our DP Toolkits to get all your teachers trained, together!
- Get toolkits for each of your DP teachers to take advantage of:
- Cost-effective DP training for all your teachers
- The knowledge that all your DP teachers are ready for their IB classroom
- The workbooks to create collaborative discussions with all DP teachers
- Great content written by experts including IB examiners and workshop leaders
Some questions we hear often…
How much does a DP toolkit cost?
Individual toolkits cost $199 for one year's access per teacher.
If you're a school and looking to bundle toolkits, get 20% off your total order by using the bundling option when ordering.
Can an experienced DP teacher benefit from using these DP toolkits?
Definitely! With printable resources and lots of classroom ideas and expert advice, our toolkit includes a wide variety of ideas to spark your creativity and get you excited about teaching in the DP.
Can I use this for all my teachers at my school and district?
Yes! These DP toolkits are designed to work with our other DP (and CP) toolkits so all your teachers deepen their knowledge.
Bundle this toolkit with our other Ibtrove toolkits to create a customized learning plan for your teachers!
SESSION 1 - Introduction
- Session 1 Workbook
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to DP Literature
- Group 1 and Literature Aims & Objectives
- The Concepts
- The Learner Portfolio
- The Areas of Exploration
SESSION 2 - Scope & Sequence
- Session 2 Workbook
- The Scope of the Course
- Selecting Texts
- The Sequencing of the Course
- Assessment on Session 1 & 2
SESSION 3 - The External Assessment
- Session 3 Workbook
- Paper 1
- Paper 2
- The HL Essay
SESSION 4 - The Internal Assessment
- Session 4 Workbook
- The Individual Oral
- Unpacking the Rubrics
- Assessment Samples to Practice your Marking
- Learning Activities & Lesson Plan Suggestions
- Assessment on Session 3 & 4
SESSION 5 - Teaching & Learning in a DP Literature Classroom
- Session 5 Workbook
- The Learner Profile
- Approaches to Learning (ATL)
- Approaches to Teaching (ATT)
SESSION 6 - Incorporating the DP Core
- Session 6 Workbook
- Theory of Knowledge (TOK)
- Creativity, Activity, Service (CAS)
- Extended Essay (EE)
- Assessment on Session 5 & 6
- Certificate of Completion
** Please note: You will receive the log in email within 24-48 hours after purchase**
See an example of the teacher workbook + toolkit preview below.