DP Psychology MINI Teacher Toolkit: The Internal Assessment (90-day access)
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
What is a mini toolkit?
Mini toolkits are short sessions that focus on one element of the DP or CP subject. Mini Toolkits are the perfect solution for:
- Busy teachers who don't have time to go through an entire toolkit.
Experienced teachers who are looking to refresh their knowledge in just one aspect of the IB subject guide.
- IB Coordinators who want to deliver in-house professional development training in a focused and precise manner.
- School administrators who want to ensure all their IB teachers have up-to-date training in IB teaching & learning best practices.
Each mini toolkit is available for 3 months access.
Practical tools, classroom examples, and content from experienced DP Psychology teachers.
This mini toolkit focuses solely on the individual investigation (the IA) giving you the confidence you need to:
- Plan the IA to best meet the needs of your students
- Prepare your students with the skills they will need to be successful
- Guide your students through the IA process
- Accurately mark your students
A DIGITAL WORKBOOK
Your digital workbook is designed to help expand your work on the core concepts within this mini toolkit. It is downloadable and may be printed when you begin your Ibtrove session.
EARN A DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
Earn a digital certificate that can be used for re-licensure (depending on your state or country).
** Please note: You will receive the log in email within 24-48 hours after purchase**