Our new English B eBook fully support the 2018 Subject Guide.
- Written by an expert authoring team of experienced teachers and examiners.
- Structured by prescribed theme.
- Wealth of topical and authentic texts accompanied by a broad range of activities and
- Suitable for Standard Level and Higher Level learners.
- Audio files and exercises to help students prepare for the listening assessment.
- Packed full of support for the Internal Assessment
*Ebooks, Licenses and Registrations are Non Refundable.
*Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you are unsure, email us first at email@example.com
*All Electronic resources are not PDF's or downloads. They're online registrations via different platforms on the web, depending on the publisher's ebook you are purchasing.
Oxford University Press - Are Physical Code Cards that bring the code on it to register the ebook with instructions.
(We will scan this code card and email it to you as an attachment in an email so that you can save the shipping cost.)
Hodder Education - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Haese Mathematics - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Cambridge University Press - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
Pearson Education - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
IBID Press - Is an email registration sent with a link to see your resource.
Electronic resources are not instant. They take 24-48 hours to set up and send.