Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning.
Ensure that the needs of all IB Students are met with this comprehensive and flexible Student Book, written specifically for the updated Spanish ab initio course.
- Communicate confidently by exploring the five prescribed themes through authentic texts and skills practice at the right level, delivered in clear learning pathways
- Produce coherent written texts and deliver proficient presentations with grammar and vocabulary introduced in context and in relation to appropriate spoken and written registers
- Improve receptive skills with authentic written texts, audio recordings spoken at a natural pace, and carefully crafted reading and listening tasks
- Promote global citizenship, intercultural understanding and an appreciation of Hispanic cultures through a wide range of text types and cultural material from around the world
- Deliver effective practice with a range of structured tasks within each unit that build reading, listening, speaking and writing skills
- Establish meaningful links to TOK and CAS, and identify learner profile attributes in action
The audio for the Student Book is FREE to download from www.hoddereducation.com/ibextras
Available in the series
Student Book 9781510449541
Student eTextbook 9781510450479
Whiteboard eTextbook 9781510450486
Grammar and Skills Workbook 9781510454347
Teaching & Learning Resources 9781510449558 Please allow 48-72 hours to process your ebook order and delivery your digital content. All digital downloads and ebooks are NON REFUNDABLE