Science 2 for the International student has been developed for the world student. This six book series has been written by an experienced international author team and will benefit students studying the International Baccalaureate MYP Next Chapter.
Science 2 for the International Student presents eight science units. The key concept, related concepts, global context and statement of inquiry are identify at the beginning of each unit.
Each unit features:
- Content ensuring progression to MYP 3-5 and to higher study in the IB
- Flexibility that allows schools to develop a programme suitable for their needs
- Clear, well-explained text
- Summative assessment task identified
- Student reflection built into each unit
- Progressive development of scientific inquiry through experiments and investigations addressing Criteria B and C
- Icons indicating the development of Approaches to Learning and Taking Action
- Review Questions
- End of unit Questions and learning activities