Delve into the foundational principles of SEL in this Workshop Toolkit with the goal of shaping your teaching style and school philosophy to better align with SEL. SEL workshops themes are 2 hours or less and take a constructivist approach.
The main focus of this Toolkit is the 5 CASEL competencies and how they relate to each other.
The SEL Foundations Toolkit
- The pedagogies and competencies of SEL in Elementary school.
- Creating an SEL Classroom Environment in Elementary school.
- SEL focussed Classroom Management in Elementary school.
- The Brain science behind SEL in Elementary school.
- SEL and you: An Elementary school teachers tool.
Inside this Toolkit:
1. The Pedagogies and Competencies of SEL in Elementary School
2. Creating an SEL Environment & Routine in your Classroom in your Elementary School
Capstone: Design your Classroom
3. SEL-Focused Classroom Management Strategies in Elementary School
Capstone: Create your SEL-aligned Classroom Management Philosophy
4. SEL & the Brain: The Science Behind SEL in Elementary School
Capstone: Reflection and discussion with other teachers taking this workshop
5. SEL and You: An Elementary School Teacher’s Tool
Capstone: Create your own Well-being Toolkit
- Interactive elements to make your learning more engaging
- Real classroom examples of SEL situations
- Downloadable classroom-ready resources
- Create your own custom resources throughout the workshop
- Engage with a community of peers in the discussion boards
- 2-hour completion certificate for each SEL workshop theme
- All 5 SEL workshop themes take approximately 10-15 hours total for completion
- Visit https://seltrove.net/bundle/sel-foundation-bundle-es for additional information.