This teacher’s resource helps save you time with easy access to the coursebook answers, teaching ideas and classroom resources. These include PowerPoint presentations, photocopiable worksheets and curated access to audio and video aligned to the coursebook. The resource also helps you follow the IB approach with explanations of the IB framework and the revised syllabus, while also providing inspiration and guidance through differentiation and homework ideas.
As a digital edition, the teacher’s resource enables you to highlight, annotate text, and download and edit presentation/worksheets, which you can tailor to your needs. This card gives you access to your digital teacher’s resource on the Cambridge Elevate platform and is available to purchase from distributors. If you wish to buy this directly from us, we will email you a book code - please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
- Provides support with an introduction to the syllabus.
- Includes an assessment guide: framework and how to implement.
- Provides short and long-term planning support, such as schemes of work.
- Includes links to external audio and video
- Includes PowerPoint presentations that support the coursebook, as well as worksheets and answer keys.
- Teachers can highlight and annotate text, as well as download and edit presentation/worksheets.
- Teacher development essays provide inspiration and guidance with teaching, differentiation and homework ideas.