NEW TEACHER TURNKEY SOLUTION PERFECT FOR IB COORDINATORS
Welcome to this Ibtrove Teacher Prep Course for Creativity-Activity-Service. The goal of this course is to provide you with quality professional development by experienced CAS coordinators around the world.
Our DP CAS Teacher Prep Course helps new teachers by preparing them to enter their IB classroom. Help your NEW teachers master the nuts and bolts of teaching their IB course. This is a great tool for IB coordinators who have new teachers in multiple subjects and don’t have time to individually train them. This course is not a substitute for an IB workshop.
In this self-paced course we will:
- Guide you through the elements of this strand of the DP Core including the aims and learning outcomes
- Describe how the Learner Profile fits best into the CAS
- Provides you with examples from expert coordinators on CAS experiences, including planning CAS experiences, the portfolio and the project
- Teaches you how to develop a successful CAS program including sharing resources from expert CAS coordinators
- Show you examples of best practices as you guide your students through CAS
- Provide space for collaboration with teachers around the world, and access to a guru who can answer your questions and provide feedback
- 90-day access so that your new teachers have plenty of time to take the course
- Completion certificate emailed to you upon completion of the course
LEARN ALL THE IB ELEMENTS
Our courses will help new teachers learn all the key components of successfully managing an IB classroom. All this can be done at their own pace, schedule and on any device.
SIMPLIFY THINGS FOR IB COORDINATORS
IB coordinators can onboard their new teacher using the courses. New teachers can then demonstrate their successful completion of the course by presenting their certificate.
REAL CLASSROOM EXAMPLES
New IB teachers will be able to see real classroom examples of IA, Unit plans, Lesson plans. They can then test their comprehension through assessments and exercises.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jessie worked in the IB Regional office and has experience as an MYP and DP Coordinator, CAS Coordinator, TOK Coordinator, and ATL Coordinator.
Find a sample of the CAS course here:
This work/product/service has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate®, Baccalaureat International®, Bachillerato