SMARTPREP IB Flash Cards
Our products comply with our three-part philosophy. They have a smart application, support organization and increase efficiency.
Each flash card conveys a question on one side and the corresponding answer on the other side. The broad array of types of questions allows them to adapt to the nature of the content and not the other way around:
- Multiple choice
Organization is the key to succeed in all IB DP exams. Tab cards organize all flash cards along the official IB DP syllabus. Green progress cards allow you to adapt the organization of the flash cards to your studying progress.
Enables an immediate start to active studying. The composition of only relevant questions and answers narrows down the content to a manageable scope.
- The Biology IB Flash Cards are based on the all-new 2016 IB syllabus
- Covers core topics 1 to 6
- Covering core topics 1 to 6
- Covering additional higher level (AHL) topics 7 to 11
- Written by highly experienced IB DP educators
- In accordance with the respective IB DP syllabus
- Content organized at a glance
- Clear differentiation between SL and HL content
- Available for the most popular IB DP subjects
About the author
Written by Dr. Paul Muskett, who currently teaches IB Biology at the Munich International School.
After receiving my BSc and Ph.D in Biological Sciences through the University of Leicester, I spent several years working as a molecular biologist. Currently, I teach IB Biology at Munich International School and joined SMARTPREP because I think students need a different type of resource to aid their revision, one that allows them to use it in multiple ways.
For more info, please download our catalog and visit our website: