Fully comprehensive and matched to the revised 2020 MYP framework
Suitable for: MYP Spanish acquisition students, working at Emergent level (phases 1 and 2)
Developed directly with the IB to be fully integrated with the revised MYP Language Acquisition framework, for first teaching in 2020. This comprehensive, inquiry-based resource equips learners to acquire and practice essential language skills while developing wider conceptual and contextual awareness.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the revised MYP Language Acquisition framework for first teaching in 2020
- Fully integrate concept-based learning with an inquiry-based unit structure that drives independent thinking
- Apply inquiry-based techniques to age and phase-appropriate language-learning material
- Build interpreting, listening, speaking reading and writing skills framed within key and related concepts
- Connect activities with the MYP assessment criteria, preparing learners for summative assessment
- New listening comprehension audio clips with accompanying activities
- New Vocabulary lists for each unit
- Updated summative assessments in line with the new eAssssments
- Updated and revised answers to existing activities
- This Enhanced Online Course Book Pack - made up of one full-colour, print textbook and one online textbook with extra digital resources, will support teaching and learning from anywhere.