Fully comprehensive, written by an IB principal examiner and matched to the latest syllabus, this focused study tool ensures complete understanding of all the key concepts at SL and HL. Designed to concretely build confidence, integrated exam guidance ensures your learners excel in assessment.
· Written by a senior examiner in IB Psychology to comprehensively match the syllabus
· Reinforces all the key concepts in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding
· Clear, visual explanation addresses all learning styles, reinforcing every concept
· Material is broken down into manageable segments, helping learners focus and optimizing comprehension
· Examiner guidance in each chapter builds confidence and tangibly heightens assessment potential
About the Series:
Written by IB examiners, Oxford IB Study Guides effectively reinforce key topics in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books effectively prepare learners for assessment with revision support, past paper questions, and exam strategies.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems
Author: Jette Hannibal
Pages: 176 pages
Release date: June 28, 2012