Comprehensively covering all the core and option units for the current syllabus at SL and HL, this text provides unrivalled preparation for IB assessment and was uniquely developed with the IB. Integrating examination of ethical issues, research methods and more, it will spur the highest levels of critical thought and support top achievement.
- Developed with the IB for the most comprehensive and accurate match to the syllabus
- Written by two experienced IB teachers and mapped to the most recent syllabus, including the options
- Critical thinking exercises challenge learners beyond theoretical study, driving independent thought
- Case studies keep learning fresh and globally-focused, building international awareness and relevancy
- Seamlessly linked to the leaner profile, challenging students with fresh and topical TOK
- Packed with assessment support, directly from the IB, to optimize assessment potential
- Accessible until 31 December 2018, to be used by a single student or teacher
- Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Course Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail.
Author: John Crane
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Dimension: 6.7 x 9.1 inches
Isbn 10: 0198368380
Pages: 416 pages
Release date: 08/27/2015