Developed with the IB for the latest syllabus at SL and HL, this comprehensive course book is packed with topical case studies to drive critical thought. Written by an IB team leader and workshop leader, it integrates the learner profile and includes skills development and fieldwork support, for optimal achievement.
- Developed with the IB so you can trust in the most comprehensive and accurate match to IB specifications
- Written by experienced IB workshop leaders and teachers to exactly match the latest syllabus
- Current, international case studies connect learning to global issues, fostering globally-aware learners
- Integrated TOK truly aligns content with the IB philosophy, driving critical thinking
- Dedicated skills development chapter, with fieldwork opportunities supports the strongest attainment
- Research links develop strong research skills, tangibly building independent thought
- Accessible until 31 December 2018, to be used by a single student or teacher
- Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Course Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail.
Author: Garrett Nagle , Briony Cooke
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Dimension: 6.6 x 0.1 x 8.8 inches
Isbn 10: 0198368364
Release date: 8/20/2015
Series: IB Diploma