Developed with the IB to accurately match the current syllabus, this comprehensive text tangibly builds fluency and strengthens assessment potential. Oral activities in every chapter build confident speaking skills, and a dedicated unit on literature stretches learners beyond functional language-learning, supporting exceptional achievement.
- The most comprehensive and written specifically for the current Language B syllabus, including all the options
- Authentic and current French texts resonate with learners and drive discussion, strengthening critical thought
- The best integration of the IB philosophy, with creative TOK activities developing outward-looking learners
- Thoroughly holistic approach, driving the most complex levels of language acquisition
- Packed with assessment support direct from the IB, with exam-style questions giving unrivalled insight into IB assessment
- Supported by a focused Skills and Practice book to hone skills directly relevant to IB assessment and optimizing achievement
- Written by leading French B teachers and workshop leaders
- Accessible until 31 December 2019, to be used by a single student or teacher
- Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Course Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail.
Author: Christine Trumper
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Dimension: 6.9 x 8.5 inches
Isbn 10: 0198368348
Release date: 08/20/2015