The most comprehensive, challenging and engaging, this text was developed with the IB to match the 2011 syllabus for SL and HL. With unparalleled insight into IB assessment, complete with examiner guidance, it will concretely equip your learners to tackle the course and assessment.
- The most comprehensive and accurate match to the most recent syllabus, developed with the IB and written by IB workshop leaders and authors of the syllabus
- Fully captures the IB spirit, thoroughly incorporating fresh and topical TOK to drive independent thought
- Comprehensive support for 'language in a cultural context,' building international-mindedness in a linguistic context
- Current, diverse and topical text extracts from Wikileaks to graffiti to advertisements will resonate with learners
- The best integration of the IB philosophy, with evocative activities to help students think creatively and discerning questions to drive critical thought
- Packed with accurate assessment support, directly from the IB, including examiner guidance, model answers, assessments advice and more, completely aligned to the new assessment
- Accessible until 31 December 2020, to be used by a single student or teacher
- Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Course Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail.
Author: Rob Allison, Brian Chanen
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Dimension: 174 x 227mm
Isbn 10: 0198368461
Pages: 328 pages
Release date: 08/27/2015